Setting A Perfect Table
Setting a beautiful holiday table starts with a stunning set of dinnerware. Shimmering ivory and gold are fabulously infused into the Vento Collection. The artisan's
extraordinary technique of sandblasting followed by individual hand painting of each piece with gold and ivory
color gives Vento a stunning appearance. An artfully crafted
home decor collection creating today's beautiful tables and the heirlooms of tomorrow.
View the Vento Collection >>
Recently on our blog, we featured a post on how to properly set a table.
Click here to see the diagram and all the details.
When setting a table, align silverware one inch from table edge (no more than 2" if using place mats.)
As for the order of the flatware, whichever piece is to be used first is placed furthest from the center.
Just remember, forks on the left side and spoons and knives with cutting edge facing plate on the right. Exceptions to setting the table this way are:
- Cocktail/Oyster fork goes to the right of the dinner spoon.
- Butter knife lays across the bread plate.
- Dessert fork and spoon are placed above with fork tines pointing right underneath spoon pointing left. This is optional as they may be brought later with the dessert.
- Dessert and salad fork is short tined and dinner fork is long.
- Water glass is placed above the knife. Wine glass(es) go to the right of the water glass.
- Coffee cup and saucer are placed to the right of the knife and spoon.
See all the New Dinnerware
Follow us on Facebook As the Curtain Hangs
Beautiful Christmas fabrics perfect for your craft projects. We have snowmen and reindeer, santa and the nativity, candy canes and cookies. Patterns for making a stocking or a book. We also have many patterns of fleece for making tie blankets.
A collection of dinnerware and
decorative accessories in a warm white
with a uniquely hand designed shape
and border creating a sophisticated
look! Each piece in the collection differs
from one another by no more than a
hint or suggestion and they all blend
Natura Collection - Shop Now >>
We want your photos! We are compiling images from our customers to show what they have used some of our products for. Whether it was fabric, wallpaper, bedding, whatever send us your photo and a short description along with permission to use your image and you just might find it in our next newsletter or on our blog and facebook pages. Please send all images and information to firstname.lastname@example.org