Table lamps ranging in height from 30" to 36" are the most popular lighting choice. Table lamps for the living room and bedside table lamps.
TFloor lamps are usually 60" to 72" in height. Modern arc floor lamps are a popular choice. Choose a floor lamp for a reading lamp.
TDesk lamps are functional reading lamps and decorative office lamps. Desk lights can brighten up your work or shed a little light on homework.
Tiffany lamps offer a distinctive style. Beautiful stained glass in popular dragonfly, falling leaves, floral and peacock patterns. TiffanyLampStore.com
Browse lamps online by brand like Dale Tiffany and Meyda Tiffany. Also view lamps by style: Art Deco, Lodge, Arts and Crafts, Mission ...
Contemporary lamps offer unique style choices. Sophisticated to Funky lighting options.
Children's lamps for your kids room or baby nursery. Fun lamps for kids.
Chandelier lighting is a gorgeous option. Crystal chandeliers.
Update a lamp you love with a new lamp shade. Chandelier shades are also popular options.
Wall candle sconces are reminiscent of yesterday but have a modern appeal. Accent your walls with a light sconce or candle wall holders.
Wall sconces and wall mount lighting are perfect for accent lighting and hallways.
Hanging lights are a popular lighting choice especially for kitchens.
Mini lights or accent lights for your home. Fun novelty lighting.
Looking for a lamp with eye-catching appeal? Find all sorts of unique lamps including lava lamps, furry lamps, animal shaped lamps and more.
Buffet lamps or console lamps are usually tall and skinny. Most popular for the buffet table or on a sideboard.
Flush mount lighting for mounting on the ceiling can be beautiful and stylish.
Billiard lamps can help you make the best shot and be a decorative addition to the room. Kitchen Island Lighting - Bar Lights
Bathroom vanity light fixtures. Two-light and three light vanity.
Nightlights help keep you safe at night. Cute kids nightlights.
- Buffet Lamps
- Buffet lamps, also known as console lamps, are about seven or eight inches at the base with a height of twenty-six inches to thirty inches. Some are as tall as thirty-six inches.
- Table lamps
- Typically range from 30" to 36" in height and are the most popular lighting style and have multiple applications for decorative or task lighting. A table lamp typically diffuse light either downward for task lighting or upward as well as outward for soft ambient lighting.
- Floor Lamps
- Usually ranging in height from 60" to 72", floor lamps typically diffuse light either downward for task lighting or upward and outward for soft ambient lighting. Decorative as well as functional, floor lamps are also used as an important design element to bring together any room in the home.
- Typically ranging from 72" to 78" in height, torchieres direct light upward to create ambient or environmental lighting. A torchiere works by emitting much of its light toward the walls and ceiling, thereby creating a uniform light throughout a room. Torchiere floor lamps are available in styles that use incandescent bulbs for a softer glow as well as halogen bulbs to emit a whiter and brighter light.
- Chandeliers are characterized by a number of extended arms and suspending beautifully from the ceiling. No longer just for a formal dining room, chandeliers come in a variety of styles, finishes and design options that can add comfort and distinction to any room, including the living room, great room, media room, kitchen and foyer.
- Wall Sconces
- From a single arm to an extravagant multi-light fixture, sconces can be used in just about any area of the home, where its effects can range from casting a subtle to dramatic glow.