BLACKOUT fabrics are completely opaque, providing advanced light blockage and privacy. Blackout fabrics are perfect for boardrooms, media rooms, laboratories or any other application that requires complete light blockage and/or privacy. Blackout fabrics are inherently flame retardant and dimensionally stable, offering the ultimate in glare control and dramatic reductions in solar heat gain. All blackout fabrics feature neutral backing for heat protection and a uniform appearance from the exterior.
Care and Cleaning:
Remove dust with vacuum cleaner or compressed air. Do not scrub. Do not use solvents or any abrasive substance which might damage the
coating of the fabric. Clean with a sponge or a soft brush dipped in soapy water using mild detergent. Rinse with clean water. Leave the shade down until completely dry. You can also rub the fabric very gently with a clean white pencil eraser to remove small stains.
- Fire Classification:NFPA 701-99 TM#1, California U.S. Title 19, ASTM E-84 M1 NFP 92 503, B1 DIN 4102-1
- Environmental Benefits: Lead Free, PVC-Free, RoHS
- Composition: 42% Fiberglass / 51% Acrylic7% Cotton Flocke Backing / PVC Free
- Mesh Weight: 14.7 oz / yd2 (500 g / m2) ± 5%
- Yarn Count: Warp / 56 Weft / 23 (ends per inch)
- Fabric Thickness: .021" (0.55 mm) ± 5%
- Openness Factor: 0
- UV Blockage: Approximately 100%
- Breaking Strength (lb.): Warp > 280 / Weft > 190 (lbs)
Mermet fabrics are GREENGUARD® certified for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), as well as GREENGUARD® certified for Children and Schools. These
certifications mean that Mermet fabrics meet or exceed the stringent field-validated standards for "low emissions" and are safe to use in all
building interiors where people are located.
|Enter Your Size
or Choose Below
Flocke Fabric Color Chart