- Open Roll
- Square Fascia
- Cassettes with Fabric Insert
No Valance: Open RollFor a basic look or when you will have soft top treatments, no coverings are an economical option. Bracket covers are available to give a more finished look. You can't go wrong with either Rollease Acmeda's R-Series or Skyline Series clutch-component systems. Both series are industry leading and highly renowned for their quality and reliability. However, each series is different from the other, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
R-Series Open RollIf you're looking for a roller shade clutch that you can depend on, look no further than Rollease Acmeda's R-Series. For decades, the R-Series has been the gold standard for roller shade clutches, offering reliability, dependability, and strength. The R-Series contains an internal spring arrangement that offers a smooth pull by spreading the forces over the inner core. The bead chain pulley and the shade tube creates a mechanical advantage. This advantage allows the pull forces to raise a shade to be less than the true weight of the shade itself.
Skyline Open RollThe Skyline Series from Rollease Acmeda is the next step in dependable window shade technology. With a sleek, rounded profile and spring-loaded pin-end for easy installation, the Skyline is the perfect choice for a polished look. Skyline Series was made to increase the ease of installation and offer more versatility.
Square FasciaThe Square Fascia system is a decorative cover compatible with roller shade hardware systems. The system is multi-functional in both mounting and finished appearance. Several options are available. Bracket covers are standard for outside mount and available upon request with inside mount.
- 3" Deluxe has a powder coated finish available in white, vanilla, bronze and silver. Max shade size: 96" x 96".
- 3" Square is a less expensive option with a mill paint finish which is evenly sprayed onto the aluminum fascia. Perfect for commercial applications. Available in white only. Max shade size: 96" x 96"
- 4" Deluxe is a high quality product with a powder coated, durable paint finish. Colors include white, vanilla, silver, bronze and black. Max shade size: 132" x 144" (depends on shade material thickness)
- 4" Square contract grade with matte paint finish. Available colors include white, vanilla and bronze.Max shade size: 132" x 144" (depends on shade material thickness)
- 5" Deluxe Square Fascia features a durable, powder coated finish. Available in white, anodized/grey and bronze. Max shade size: 132" x 144" (depends on shade material thickness) Perfect for use with motorized shades, dual brackets for double shades.
3" FasciaThe difference between deluxe and standard is the paint finish. Use the standard for commercial applications. Square fascia includes mounting brackets. Max width of 192" for 2 on 1 headrail which requires notch for control to be made by installer to ensure proper alignment.
4" FasciaChoose the deluxe 4 inch square fasica for more color options in a powder coated finish. Mounting brackets are inlcuded. Max width of 192" for 2 on 1 headrail installation; center notch for control tob be made by installer to ensure proper alignment.
5" Square FasciaThe 5" Deluxe square fascia is a high quality metal with a powder coated paint finish.
- Motorization available on shades up to 168" wide
- Color coordinated chain
- Can be used for a single shade or configured as a dual shade system with Skyline clutches
- When using the dual shade system you must invert the fascia
- Dual shades cannot be larger than 96" x 96"
- Please specify dual shade system at time of order as it cannot be adjusted later - will be made specifically for dual shades
- Works with side channels
- White, Anodized/Grey, Bronze
CassettesAchieve a finished look for your roller shade by adding a sleek, gently curved cassette that is just the right size. This product boasts an elegant, thin wall design to reduce weight for easier installation and lower shipping costs. The sleek look accomodates upscale commercial needs and affords greater residential appeal. Quick and easy installation.
Cassette 100Cassette 100 can be specified with or without matching fabric insert. Available in white, vanilla, gray, bronze and black. Max width: 120". Intermediate bracket allows tow or three shades in one headrail. Minimum gap is 1/2" between idle ends. Can be used with motorization, side channels and spring assist.
Cassette 200Cassette 120 (slightly bigger than 100) can be specified with or without matching fabric insert. Available in white, vanilla, gray, bronze and black. Max width: 120". Intermediate bracket allows tow or three shades in one headrail. Minimum gap is 1/2" between idle ends. Can be used with motorization, side channels and spring assist. Can be used with reverse roll shades - limitations apply.
Give us a call at 1-800-590-5844 or email us at Info for questions. We can help with side channels, motorization, fabric choice, headrails and so much more.