- How do I become an interior designer?
- Check out this article at ASID >
- What are some aspects of interior design?
- Interior design involves many practical and technical considerations that affect comfort, function and safety. Among these are lighting, acoustics, space planning, organization and storage, scale, accommodation of special needs, fire safety and compliance with local building codes.
- What is the differnce between a designer and a decorator?
- Interior decorators require no formal training or licensure.