Measure Your Bed
- Always measure the bed with sheets and blankets on. Don't forget about your winter blankets - this can change the length you need.
- Use a metal measuring tape.
- Mattress width measurement should be listed first.
- A) Width: Measure top of mattress only side to side.
- B) Length: Measure top of mattress only head to foot.
- C) Drop: Measure side of bed top of mattress to where you want the bedspread to hang - including any added trim or options.
Standard Mattress Sizes(for comparison only)
Daybed - 75" x 39"
Twin - 39" x75"
Full - 54" x 75"
Queen - 60" x 80"
King - 78" x 80"
Cal King - 72" x 84"