Create the look you want for your bedroom with a Quilted Duvet Cover made to your exact specifications.
- 12 inch drop standard on duvet covers.
- Self-Lined -Lining fabric will show.
- Face and lining are pillowcased on three sides.
- Hook and loop closure (velcro) is used at the top edge of duvet. Zipper or button closure available at an upcharge.
- Both face and lining fabrics will be visible on the side and foot edges.
- Fabric is pattern matched and widths are seamed together.
- Clear or smoke monofilament thread is used.
- 1/2" tolerance on both finished width and length.
- Pillow tuck is not available.
- 4 oz. fiberfill on quilted styles.
- Options are NOT included in overall finished width and length.
- HANDGUIDED QUILTING – Also known as outline quilting, handguided quilting is done by an individual craftsman based on the pattern in your fabric. The quilters examine the overall fabric print and decide what and how much of the pattern will be quilted. Loft is also taken into consideration in determining the amount of quilting that is done.
- LOOM QUILTING – A multi-needle quilting machine that produces preset simple quilting patterns.
- Shipping costs will be included in quote.
What you need to know about ordering a Duvet Cover
First measure your bed.
|Bed Size||Mattress Size (inches)||Finished Duvet Cover with 12in Drops|
|Daybed||75 x 39||101 x 65|
|Twin||39 x 75||65 x 89|
|Full||54 x 75||80 x 89|
|Queen||60 x 80||86 x 94|
|King||78 x 80||104 x 94|
|Cal King||72 x 84||98 x 98|
- Applied Trim
- Color Matched Thread
- Fabric Overlay
- Oversize Drop
- Attached Tassels, Covered Buttons
- More - Just Ask
Call us today for a quote on custom bedding sets. 1-800-590-5844