Create the look you want for your bedroom with pillow shams made to your exact specifications. Pillow shams are covers for your pillows to complete the look of your bed ensemble. Typically made with an opening on the back to insert your pillows into to dress the bed.
- All four edges are pillowcased.
- Backside of sham has center overlap opening to insert pillow form.
- Clear monofilament thread is used.
- 1/2" tolerance in width and length
- When ordering multiple shams, the face will be pattern matched.
- All options add to the overall size.
- Pillow form is not included with the sham but can be added.
- Mock flange is 3 inches wide and is achieved by stitching. Flange options include padding or stiffening.
- Ruffled Sham is self-lined. Ruffles can be shirred or pleated with 3 to 1 fullness. Ruffle size is available in 2 to 6 inch width.
- Quilting is available on knife edge and ruffled shams only. Handguided and Loom Patterns
- European Shams are for standard 26 x 26 square pillows.
- Shipping costs will be included in quote.
Mock Flange Sham
Knife Edge Sham
What you need to know about ordering Pillow Shams
Standard Flat Sizes
Please note that body sizes do not include 3 inch Mock Flange
|Pillow Type||Body Size (inches)|
|Full||26 x 20|
|Queen||30 x 20|
|King||36 x 20|
|European||26 x 26|
- Applied Trim
- Color Matched Thread
- Fabric Overlay
- Grommets and Laces
- Hook & Loop Closure
- Zipper Closure
- Non-Standard Sizes
- Attached Tassels, Covered Buttons
- More - Just Ask
Call us today for a quote on custom bedding sets. 1-800-590-5844