Create the look you want for your windows with ripplefold drapery panels made to your exact specifications.
- Ripplefold panels are available unlined, lined or self-lined.
- Available with 80%, 100% and 120% Fullness
- Flat panel with Snap Tape sewn onto back at the top
- Panels are sized to flat width hemmed as per Kirsch charts based on rod width. Shop Kirsch Ripplefold Rods >
- Return size is 2 1/2"
- 4" double-turned bottom hem, blindstitched
- 1 1/2" double-turned side hems, blindstitched
- Clear or smoke monofilament thread
- Overlap Master Carrier
Butt Master Carrier
- Laminated 1 oz. weights used in the hem
- Finished length includes all options. Finished length is the actual flat length of the drapery from the top to the bottom, including headings and other options.
- Pattern matched at seams from bottom up
- 1/2" tolerance in finished width and length per panel
- Seams may be visible
- Shipping costs will be included in quote.
How to Measure Your Window(s)
What you need to know about ordering Ripplefold Drapery Panels
First measure your window.
Read more about how ripplefold draperies function >
Rod Face Width
•Rod should extend 4" on each side of the window to acheive privacy.
•For panels to clear the window, calculate stackback of the drapery by adding 40% of your window size to determine your new rod face width. For example, if your window is 50" wide: 50 x 40% = 20 so 50 + 20 = 70" wide. Of course, thinner fabrics need less room while thicker/heavier fabrics may need a little more.
•The projection from the wall to the front of the rod. Kirsch ripplefold rods normally have a 2.5" return.
•Ripplefold Rods - measure from the bottom of the rod.
•Standard lining choices are B-line, Challis, and Crest and are included in lined price. Click here for Drapery Lining FAQ >
Interlining, FR and Blackout linings are available for an up charge.
Kasmir Drapery Linings
•Fullness: More fullness equates to more fabric used. To show more of the pattern, use less fullness. Use more fullness for a lighter weight fabric and less for heavier fabrics.
•Available options include applied trims, horizontal and vertical bandings, pillowcased hems, ruffles, attached buttons and many more.
Call us today for a quote on custom draperies. 1-800-590-5844