Window curtain and drapery panels made to your exact specifications.
- Inverted Pleat Panels are available unlined, lined or self-lined.
- Inverted Pleat Panels are non-traversing which means they will not work with a traverse rod.
- Also known as a Box Pleat Curtain.
- Recommended 2.5X Fullness
- 4" double-turned heading with Heavy Duty Crinoline - a heavy, stiff fabric used to make pleats hold their shape.
- 4" double-turned bottom hem, blindstitched
- 1 1/2" double-turned side hems, blindstitched
- Clear or smoke monofilament thread
- Overlap for a pair of center split draperies is 5" - 2.5" inches per panel.
- Drapery pins included and set to your specifications
- Laminated 1 oz. weights used in the hem
- Finished length includes all options. Finished length is the actual flat length of the drapery from the top to the bottom, including headings and other options.
- Pattern matched at seams from bottom up
- Shipping costs will be included in quote.
How to Measure Your Window(s)
What you need to know about ordering Curtain Panels
First measure your window.
Rod Face Width
•Rod should extend 4" on each side of the window to acheive privacy.
•For panels to clear the window, calculate stackback of the drapery by adding 40% of your window size to determine your new rod face width. For example, if your window is 50" wide: 50 x 40% = 20 so 50 + 20 = 70" wide. Of course, thinner fabrics need less room while thicker/heavier fabrics may need a little more.
•The projection from the wall to the front of the rod.
•Standard or Conventional Curtain Rods - measure from the top of the rod.
•Decorative Rods - measure from the bottom of the rod.
•Standard lining choices are B-line, Challis, and Crest and are included in lined price. Click here for Drapery Lining FAQ >
Interlining, FR and Blackout linings are available for an up charge.
Kasmir Drapery Linings
•Fullness: More fullness equates to more fabric used. To show more of the pattern, use less fullness. Use more fullness for a lighter weight fabric and less for heavier fabrics. For sheers, lace and lightweight fabrics, 3x fullness is recommend. Medium weight 2.5x and 2x for heavy and bulky fabrics. Fullness may also be affected by pleat style.
•Available options include applied trims, horizontal and vertical bandings, pillowcased hems, ruffles, attached buttons and many more.
Estimated Fabric Yards Needed for Curtain Panels for solid fabrics and recommended 2.5X fullness. Double the amount of yardage listed for Self-Lined panels. Lined panels include standard lining at no additonal charge.
|Length to 36"||1.75 yds||3.5 yds||5.25 yds||7 yds||8.75 yds||10.5 yds||12.25 yds||14 yds||15.75 yds||17.5 yds|
|Length to 37-48"||2 yds||4 yds||6 yds||8 yds||10 yds||12 yds||14 yds||16 yds||18 yds||20 yds|
|Length to 49-60"||2.25 yds||4.5 yds||6.75 yds||9 yds||11.25 yds||13.5 yds||15.75 yds||18 yds||20.25 yds||22.5 yds|
|Length to 61-72"||2.75 yds||5.5 yds||8.25 yds||11 yds||13.75 yds||16.5 yds||19.25 yds||22 yds||24.75 yds||27.5 yds|
|Length to 73-84"||3 yds||6 yds||9 yds||12 yds||15 yds||18 yds||21 yds||24 yds||27 yds||30 yds|
|Length to 85-96"||3.25 yds||6.5 yds||9.75 yds||13 yds||16.25 yds||19.5 yds||22.75 yds||26 yds||29.25 yds||32.5 yds|
|Length to 97-108"||3.75 yds||7.5 yds||11.25 yds||15 yds||18.75 yds||22.5 yds||26.25 yds||30 yds||33.75 yds||37.5 yds|
|Length to 109-120"||4 yds||8 yds||12 yds||16 yds||20 yds||24 yds||28 yds||32 yds||36 yds||40 yds|
|Length to 121-132"||4.25 yds||8.5 yds||12.75 yds||17 yds||21.25 yds||25.5 yds||29.75 yds||34 yds||38.25 yds||42.5 yds|
|Length to 133-144"||4.75 yds||9.5 yds||14.25 yds||19 yds||23.75 yds||28.5 yds||33.25 yds||38 yds||42.75 yds||47.5 yds|
|Length to 145-156"||5.25 yds||10.5 yds||15.75 yds||21 yds||26.25 yds||31.5 yds||36.75 yds||42 yds||47.25 yds||52.5 yds|
|Length to 157-180"||6 yds||12 yds||18 yds||24 yds||30 yds||36 yds||42 yds||48 yds||54 yds||60 yds|
|Length to 181-200"||6.75 yds||13.5 yds||20.25 yds||27 yds||33.75 yds||40.5 yds||47.25 yds||54 yds||60.75 yds||67.5 yds|
Call us today for a quote on custom draperies. 1-800-590-5844