Create the look you want for your bedroom with a quilted comforter made to your exact specifications.
- Handquided Quilting
- 12 inch drop standard on comforters
- Self-Lined -Lining fabric will show.
- White or black cotton thread is used on the lining side.
- 12 oz. bonded polyester fiberfill
- Hems are pillowcased on three sides. Top edge is straight stitched.
- Clear or smoke monofilament thread is used for quilting the face side.
- Color matched thread is an available option on handguided styles
- Fabric is pattern matched and widths are seamed together before quilting.
- 2" tolerance on both finished width and length.
- Pillow tuck and split corners are not available.
- Both face and lining fabrics will be visible on the side and foot edges.
- 4 oz. and 8 oz. fiberfill available upon request at no upcharge.
- Quilting pattern placement on face fabric may not match quilting pattern placement on lining side.
- Finished width is measured at the center of the comforter due to quilting take-up.
- Options are NOT included in overall finished width and length.
- Shipping costs will be included in quote.
- HANDGUIDED QUILTING – Also known as outline quilting, handguided quilting is done by an individual craftsman based on the pattern in your fabric. The quilters examine the overall fabric print and decide what and how much of the pattern will be quilted. Loft is also taken into consideration in determining the amount of quilting that is done.
What you need to know about ordering a Bedspread
First measure your bed.
|Bed Size||Mattress Size (inches)||Finished Comforter with 12in Drops|
|Daybed||75 x 39||99 x 51|
|Twin||39 x 75||63 x 87|
|Full||54 x 75||78 x 87|
|Queen||60 x 80||84 x 92|
|King||78 x 80||102 x 92|
|Cal King||72 x 84||96 x 96|
- Applied Trim
- Color Matched Thread
- Fabric Overlay
- Oversize Drop
- Attached Tassels, Covered Buttons
- More - Just Ask
Call us today for a quote on custom bedding sets. 1-800-590-5844